"It's impossible for
women to have it all,
if they have to do it all"
How It Works
1. Chat with your concierge 2. Choose an hourly package 3. Book your task 4. Leave it to your concierge! Find out more...
Tick off all these things on your to do list. And more!
Access our supplier network
Have access to our tried and trusted suppliers. Plus, as our supplier network expands, so does yours!
All staff security checked
All our staff are security and reference checked, for your safety and ours.
Gift vouchers available
Know someone else who will just love having their own personal concierge? Give them the gift of time!
As featured in:
What Our Clients Say
“Lifestyle Elements enable me to have work life balance as they do so much that gives me time to enjoy my life outside work. Nothing is too much trouble.” Allison Ashby, AME Recruitment, Adelaide SA
- Philippa Schaedel, National Day Surgeries, Adelaide SA
“Like many people these days, I have a very busy work and family life. Lifestyle Elements has significantly reduced the stress of managing the many demands on my time by taking responsibility for routine tasks (weekly grocery shopping), to the occasional (home maintenance and painting) and to the one-off requests - such as arranging an 18th birthday party, including the bouncer!”
- As a business woman and a mother of five children, time is of the essence to me, and the choices I make about what to do with my time ultimately underpin my success. Put quite simply, Lifestyle Elements gives me time back in my week and allows me to focus on the things that I am passionate about and that need my direct influence – my family and my businesses. Tim and Abbie take care of essential parts of my life that don’t have to be done by me in person. From shopping to cleaning; car services to quote gathering; home repairs to tradespeople management and even helping cast surprises on my team at Christmas. I value them and the time they save me - they have become an integral part of my support network.Kylie Bishop – CEO, Entrepreneur, Coach & Mentor, SA Telstra Business Woman of the Year 2012.
- Kylie Weinmann, Teacher and Mum, Adelaide
Sometimes life gets busy! Ok so all the time life is busy! I thought a personal concierge is a novelty for the rich and famous.. It certainly made me feel like I was rich and famous! The ease of placing a job request and knowing it was going to be completed while I attended to the other 20 things on my list, was priceless! I strongly recommend the services of Lifestyle elements, even if you think your request is silly.. I bet they've done it before!
“Just doing my shopping alone on a weekly basis has given me more quality time with my children. I couldn't live without it now.” Liz, Adelaide SA
- “Thanks so much for everything Abbie – you’ve been brilliant! I would definitely use your services again.”
Founder & Personal Concierge
Personal Concierge & Operations Manager
Administration & Personal Concierge Assistant
Carly is the newest member of the Lifestyle Elements team and has been working with the company since April 2014. Carly completed a Bachelor of Business (Restaurant Management) with Le Cordon Bleu Australia and has experience in a number of customer service industries. With a working background predominately focussed on hospitality and recruitment, Carly has a passion for liaising with clients and loves the excitement of dealing with new tasks!
Favourite movie: Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Love Actually