"It's impossible for
women to have it all,
if they have to do it all"
How It Works
1. Chat with your concierge 2. Choose an hourly package 3. Book your task 4. Leave it to your concierge! Find out more...
Tick off all these things on your to do list. And more!
Access our supplier network
Have access to our tried and trusted suppliers. Plus, as our supplier network expands, so does yours!
All staff security checked
All our staff are security and reference checked, for your safety and ours.
Gift vouchers available
Know someone else who will just love having their own personal concierge? Give them the gift of time!
As featured in:
What Our Clients Say
- Ganga Harvey, Indra Process and Performance Consulting, Adelaide SA
Lifestyle Elements has been a boon to myself and my business. Nothing is ever too small or too large for them - and the quality of service is superb. As the owner of a business it can be tough getting everything done and still finding time to lead a balanced life. Abbie and her team are at the core of my ability to do that. From picking my car up from the airport after an emergency flight to contacting clients while I was stuck in London due to the Icelandic volcano; from finding staff members to organising a Xmas Tree and gift wrapping to arranging holidays, Abbie's team is reliable and efficient. I recommend them very highly.
- “Thanks so much for everything Abbie – you’ve been brilliant! I would definitely use your services again.”
- Philippa Schaedel, National Day Surgeries, Adelaide SA
“Like many people these days, I have a very busy work and family life. Lifestyle Elements has significantly reduced the stress of managing the many demands on my time by taking responsibility for routine tasks (weekly grocery shopping), to the occasional (home maintenance and painting) and to the one-off requests - such as arranging an 18th birthday party, including the bouncer!”
- Simon Hackett, Former Managing Director, Internode
“The service provided by Lifestyle Elements is an enormous positive for us. The package we’re providing acts as a great staff benefit for our senior management team. It improves staff retention for us, and it provides a reward to the staff concerned (and more importantly, to their families) which just feels priceless. Its a huge stress reliever. It gives us all more hours in the day to do the things we want to do – with Lifestyle Elements helping us with the things we all have to do.”
- Kylie Weinmann, Teacher and Mum, Adelaide
Sometimes life gets busy! Ok so all the time life is busy! I thought a personal concierge is a novelty for the rich and famous.. It certainly made me feel like I was rich and famous! The ease of placing a job request and knowing it was going to be completed while I attended to the other 20 things on my list, was priceless! I strongly recommend the services of Lifestyle elements, even if you think your request is silly.. I bet they've done it before!
- Abbie and Tim (Lifestyle Elements) are my favourite resource for whenever I need to get stuff done and am short of time. Working a full time job with two business adventures on the side it's often difficult to find time to take care of the busy work, the random stuff that needs to be done from time to time to keep my life on track. With their help I am able to focus my energy on my work, career, health and happiness. Over the past few years I have found them to be very reliable and responsive to my needs and have used their services to help organise and complete a wide variety of tasks including home renovations, rubbish removal, gardening, laundry as well as for emergencies with my electricity and water supply and probably a whole bunch of other stuff that I can't remember right now. It's really simple, whenever I have a problem I just send them an email or a text message and it gets solved. Thanks for your help guys and best wishes for the future.Loc Tran
Founder & Personal Concierge
Personal Concierge & Operations Manager
Administration & Personal Concierge Assistant
Carly is the newest member of the Lifestyle Elements team and has been working with the company since April 2014. Carly completed a Bachelor of Business (Restaurant Management) with Le Cordon Bleu Australia and has experience in a number of customer service industries. With a working background predominately focussed on hospitality and recruitment, Carly has a passion for liaising with clients and loves the excitement of dealing with new tasks!
Favourite movie: Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Love Actually