"It's impossible for
women to have it all,
if they have to do it all"
Our Corporate Clients
Tick off all these things on your to do list. And more!
Access our supplier network
Have access to our tried and trusted suppliers. Plus, as our supplier network expands, so does yours!
All staff security checked
All our staff are security and reference checked, for your safety and ours.
Gift vouchers available
Know someone else who will just love having their own personal concierge? Give them the gift of time!
As featured in:
What Our Clients Say
- Kylie Weinmann, Teacher and Mum, Adelaide
Sometimes life gets busy! Ok so all the time life is busy! I thought a personal concierge is a novelty for the rich and famous.. It certainly made me feel like I was rich and famous! The ease of placing a job request and knowing it was going to be completed while I attended to the other 20 things on my list, was priceless! I strongly recommend the services of Lifestyle elements, even if you think your request is silly.. I bet they've done it before!
- If you're time poor and the day to day grind overwhelms - let Abbie help! I have had the pleasure of working with Abbie on many occasions. She is reliable, efficient and highly professional all while maintaining a warm and friendly approach. There has never been a job too big or too small for Abbie and I would happily recommend her services to my friends and family.Mardi Kaye, Director, Therapia, Adelaide SA
- Abbie and Tim (Lifestyle Elements) are my favourite resource for whenever I need to get stuff done and am short of time. Working a full time job with two business adventures on the side it's often difficult to find time to take care of the busy work, the random stuff that needs to be done from time to time to keep my life on track. With their help I am able to focus my energy on my work, career, health and happiness. Over the past few years I have found them to be very reliable and responsive to my needs and have used their services to help organise and complete a wide variety of tasks including home renovations, rubbish removal, gardening, laundry as well as for emergencies with my electricity and water supply and probably a whole bunch of other stuff that I can't remember right now. It's really simple, whenever I have a problem I just send them an email or a text message and it gets solved. Thanks for your help guys and best wishes for the future.Loc Tran
“Lifestyle Elements enable me to have work life balance as they do so much that gives me time to enjoy my life outside work. Nothing is too much trouble.” Allison Ashby, AME Recruitment, Adelaide SA
- As a business woman and a mother of five children, time is of the essence to me, and the choices I make about what to do with my time ultimately underpin my success. Put quite simply, Lifestyle Elements gives me time back in my week and allows me to focus on the things that I am passionate about and that need my direct influence – my family and my businesses. Tim and Abbie take care of essential parts of my life that don’t have to be done by me in person. From shopping to cleaning; car services to quote gathering; home repairs to tradespeople management and even helping cast surprises on my team at Christmas. I value them and the time they save me - they have become an integral part of my support network.Kylie Bishop – CEO, Entrepreneur, Coach & Mentor, SA Telstra Business Woman of the Year 2012.
- Simon Hackett, Former Managing Director, Internode
“The service provided by Lifestyle Elements is an enormous positive for us. The package we’re providing acts as a great staff benefit for our senior management team. It improves staff retention for us, and it provides a reward to the staff concerned (and more importantly, to their families) which just feels priceless. Its a huge stress reliever. It gives us all more hours in the day to do the things we want to do – with Lifestyle Elements helping us with the things we all have to do.”
Founder & Personal Concierge
Personal Concierge & Operations Manager
Administration & Personal Concierge Assistant
Carly is the newest member of the Lifestyle Elements team and has been working with the company since April 2014. Carly completed a Bachelor of Business (Restaurant Management) with Le Cordon Bleu Australia and has experience in a number of customer service industries. With a working background predominately focussed on hospitality and recruitment, Carly has a passion for liaising with clients and loves the excitement of dealing with new tasks!
Favourite movie: Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Love Actually