Let your Personal Concierge tick off your to do list,
so you can focus on the important things!
“It’s impossible for women to have it all,
if they have to do it all” – Gloria Steinman
“They have become an integral part of my support network.”
As a business woman and a mother of five children, time is of the essence to me, and the choices I make about what to do with my time ultimately underpin my success. Put quite simply, Lifestyle Elements gives me time back in my week and allows me to focus on the things that I am passionate about and that need my direct influence – my family and my businesses. Tim and Abbie take care of essential parts of my life that don’t have to be done by me in person. From shopping to cleaning; car services to quote gathering; home repairs to tradespeople management and even helping cast surprises on my team at Christmas. I value them and the time they save me – they have become an integral part of my support network.
> Kylie Bishop – CEO, Entrepreneur, Coach & Mentor, SA Telstra Business Woman of the Year 2012
“It’s a life changer!”
I was recommended to contact Abbie Allen by a professional friend, who had used the services of Lifestyle Elements. Very quickly Abbie, Tim and the team made my life easier and took away all of those little tasks that were starting to build up into a big load of work! Abbie is professional, trustworthy, and an expert in her field. I would happily recommend her to anyone looking to engage the services of a personal concierge for business or home. It’s a life changer!
> Rebecca O’Rourke, Managing Director, O’Rourke PR, SA Telstra Business Woman Awards Finalist 2014
Lifestyle Elements enable me to have work life balance as they do so much that gives me time to enjoy my life outside work. Nothing is too much trouble. > Allison Ashby, AME Recruitment, Adelaide SA
If you’re time poor and the day to day grind overwhelms – let Abbie help! I have had the pleasure of working with Abbie on many occasions. She is reliable, efficient and highly professional all while maintaining a warm and friendly approach. There has never been a job too big or too small for Abbie and I would happily recommend her services to my friends and family. > Mardi Kaye, Director, Therapia, Adelaide SA
Lifestyle Elements has provided an invaluable service to our organisation for many years helping with anything from organising major conference and awards events to taking minutes and organising meetings. No task has been too big or small for Abbie and her team to help us with and she has always stayed cool and calm. She is a great asset to our team and I trust her judgement and value her opinions and advice. > Kirsty Kelly, CEO, Planning Institute of Australia
Tick off all these things on your to do list. And more!
Access our supplier network
Have access to our tried and trusted suppliers. Plus, as our supplier network expands, so does yours!
All staff security checked
All our staff are security and reference checked, for your safety and ours.
Gift vouchers available
Know someone else who will just love having their own personal concierge? Give them the gift of time!
What Our Clients Say
- As a business woman and a mother of five children, time is of the essence to me, and the choices I make about what to do with my time ultimately underpin my success. Put quite simply, Lifestyle Elements gives me time back in my week and allows me to focus on the things that I am passionate about and that need my direct influence – my family and my businesses. Tim and Abbie take care of essential parts of my life that don’t have to be done by me in person. From shopping to cleaning; car services to quote gathering; home repairs to tradespeople management and even helping cast surprises on my team at Christmas. I value them and the time they save me - they have become an integral part of my support network.Kylie Bishop – CEO, Entrepreneur, Coach & Mentor, SA Telstra Business Woman of the Year 2012.
- Philippa Schaedel, National Day Surgeries, Adelaide SA
“Like many people these days, I have a very busy work and family life. Lifestyle Elements has significantly reduced the stress of managing the many demands on my time by taking responsibility for routine tasks (weekly grocery shopping), to the occasional (home maintenance and painting) and to the one-off requests - such as arranging an 18th birthday party, including the bouncer!”
- Abbie and Tim (Lifestyle Elements) are my favourite resource for whenever I need to get stuff done and am short of time. Working a full time job with two business adventures on the side it's often difficult to find time to take care of the busy work, the random stuff that needs to be done from time to time to keep my life on track. With their help I am able to focus my energy on my work, career, health and happiness. Over the past few years I have found them to be very reliable and responsive to my needs and have used their services to help organise and complete a wide variety of tasks including home renovations, rubbish removal, gardening, laundry as well as for emergencies with my electricity and water supply and probably a whole bunch of other stuff that I can't remember right now. It's really simple, whenever I have a problem I just send them an email or a text message and it gets solved. Thanks for your help guys and best wishes for the future.Loc Tran
“Just doing my shopping alone on a weekly basis has given me more quality time with my children. I couldn't live without it now.” Liz, Adelaide SA
- “Thanks so much for everything Abbie – you’ve been brilliant! I would definitely use your services again.”
- Ganga Harvey, Indra Process and Performance Consulting, Adelaide SA
Lifestyle Elements has been a boon to myself and my business. Nothing is ever too small or too large for them - and the quality of service is superb. As the owner of a business it can be tough getting everything done and still finding time to lead a balanced life. Abbie and her team are at the core of my ability to do that. From picking my car up from the airport after an emergency flight to contacting clients while I was stuck in London due to the Icelandic volcano; from finding staff members to organising a Xmas Tree and gift wrapping to arranging holidays, Abbie's team is reliable and efficient. I recommend them very highly.
Our Corporate Clients
Founder & Personal Concierge
I love to help you find time to focus on what is most important in your life. I’d love to catch up for a coffee with you to begin on your To Do List!
Personal Concierge & Operations Manager
Tim loves to get his hands dirty helping with a move or driving all over Adelaide doing deliveries and getting jobs done!