This is the place to find more time!
Here you can quickly jump to information about:
What a personal concierge actually is
Who uses us and what we do for them
How you might use a personal concierge
How your organisation might use a personal concierge
How much it costs!
Some of our most read blog posts
- Taking the next step
Just want to find out how to get started? Jump straight to the bottom of the page!
So, what is a personal concierge?
The personal concierge industry is still relatively new worldwide, so of course the majority of you won’t know what a personal concierge is, or how you can use us. To find out the types of things we can help you with, take a look at this page here. If you’d like some more ideas, there is a blog post here and here that will give you some more insight. Plus read all about a day in the life of a personal concierge, with one of Lifestyle Elements own, Emma Jones.
Who really uses Lifestyle Elements?
The types of people who use us varies greatly so we’ve put together a few case studies to provide you with some examples of how they use us. These are based on real people and the real tasks they have asked us to do for them. You should also take a look at out testimonials, from the people who have used us (and many who uses as every week!).
Organisations use us too!
Many of our clients access our services through their organisation’s Corporate Concierge program. You can find out about our Corporate Concierge service here. You might also be interested in our Corporate Concierge Pilot Program, so you can try us out and evaluate the fit for your people. Plus find out if a Corporate Concierge is right for your organisation, and 5 reasons to try a Corporate Concierge
The big question – how much does it cost?
Our ‘Rates‘ page is easily the most popular page on our site. We totally understand. Many people think of a concierge service as a luxury service and believe there is just no way we can afford it. You can read how we answer that question, and many others, on our FAQs page. Then dive right into the nitty-gritty of our Rates page an discover the flexibility to make using a personal concierge a reality in your life.
Check out our blog
Lifestyle Elements is passionate about improving the work life balance with everyone we interact with. Our blog is one of the ways we share information and provide ideas.
Some of Abbie’s most popular blog posts include:
- On Having It All – Part 1 & Part 2 – Abbie’s response to her appearance (along with her daughter Harper & Natasha Stott-Despoja!) in Adelaide’s Sunday Mail Magazine
- Lesson’s From Grief & Suicide – Abbie shares some of her realisations after the death of her brother
- Super Giggle & Super Hoot – How Super Are You – Lessons from children’s television!
- Setting Time Boundaries – Why time boundaries are key to successful time management
We also have some posts from fabulous guest bloggers:
- Can You Balance Life and Work? by Justin Tamsett
- Spoil Your Staff…..A lesson in reward & recognition by Nicole Underwood
- 5 Sure Fire Strategies to Overcoming Procrastination INSTANTLY & Effortlessly by Angie ‘Speedy’ Spiteri
Taking the first step – How to get started with Lifestyle Elements!
Are you ready to find more time? Here’s how to get started!
- If you’re in Adelaide: Contact Abbie Allen to arrange a free one-on-one chat to find out how we could help you.
- If you’re in regional South Australia, interstate or overseas: Contact Abbie Allen to arrange a free chat over the phone or on Skype (it’s ok, we don’t have to use video chat if you’d rather not!). Depending on where you live, we might be able to arrange a visit too, so please don’t hesitate to ask!
- If you’d rather just email: Send an email direct to Abbie Allen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d rather use our contact form – click here
- Want to buy some time right now! Visit our online shop or contact us via phone or email to arrange.
- Want a gift voucher? Visit our online shop or contact us via phone or email to arrange.