Lifestyle Elements is always on the look out for contributors to our blog.
Flip our name around and you will understand the theme of our blog – ‘The Elements of Lifestyle’ or ‘Conversations about the Elements of Life’.
The types of themes we are looking for include:
- Work life balance
- Time management
- Time saving & productivity tips
- Delegation & outsourcing
- Corporate work life balance initiatives
If you think you would like to contribute a post that doesn’t necessarily fit with the above, but you believe would be of interest to our readers, please feel free to submit also.
Please ensure you review our blog posts before submitting your article to ensure you match the feel and context of our blog.
Some post ideas may be:
- A personal story or experience
- An organisational case study (you may also be interested in contributing to our Balance Beam Profile Blogs)
- Top 3/5/10/20 tips on a particular topic
- A book, documentary or article review or commentary
- Keep posts 600-800 words
- Please provide us with a short bio and a profile photo, along with any other relevant images and links.
- We prefer to publish new work in the first instance, and can then publish elsewhere after the post has gone live. However, if the post has been published on another site, please provide the link(s).
- We cannot guarantee that your submission will be used, and if so, when it will go live. If you do have a preferred time frame, please advise us and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We do not pay contributors, however your post will be promoted via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and possibly via our e-newsletter. You can also include links in your bio (or minimally throughout the blog post) to your website, blog, products ans/or services.
- We do not accept posts which are editorial or purely promotional in nature. If you would be interested in advertising to our clients please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss separately.
Please submit your articles to Abbie Allen – email@example.com with ‘Blog Submission’ in the subject line.